starting to appreciate cubism more
- 29 Ways to Stay Creative (Infographic)
- The need to create a simple and educational tool that will help inspire people or motivate them to explore their creativity brought to the forefront. The “29 Ways To Stay Creative” infographic illustrates the creative process and methods to keep a person moving forward and motivated to keep doing more.This humble piece of work is repurposed from various online sources and experts to whom we show our gratitude for their contributions.
It’s time to stop blaming our surroundings and start taking responsibility. While no workplace is perfect, it turns out that our gravest challenges are a lot more primal and personal. Our individual practices ultimately determine what we do and how well we do it. Specifically, it’s our routine (or lack thereof), our capacity to work proactively rather than reactively, and our ability to systematically optimize our work habits over time that determine our ability to make ideas happen. Read more here: http://amzn.to/171CQiU
so it takes me a year later to come back to using tumblr. i grew out of the habit of scrolling around infinitely and that was that. since then, i have become:
- a recent graduate (of 3 months)
- a shy and slow blogger of my own website
- and a real dreamer…instead of a daydreamer
i’m back on tumblr again because i want to start looking for creative inspiration again. i am about to start the 21-Day Drawing Challenge, as seen on lynda.com — so i thought i’d do some research.
to anybody out there who is interested, i’ll be posting my challenge through my website www.ysyimpressions.com.
on another topic, i’m in the process of weeding out some tumblr blogs i follow - guess it’s an easy sign of knowing how much i’ve grown since years before…? i’m also very tempted to deleted all of the posts i’ve liked, but looking through them it’s interesting at the same time to see how these posts reflected what i was thinking back then. god who is this hoarder lol…